9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Download Event iCal
- All crew member spots have been filled; wait list only
- Region: The Okanogan
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent, 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: Brush Out, Tread Work
Join the PNTA for a volunteer trail work party on the Pipsissewa Trail/ PNT. We will spend the day maintaining the trail’s tread and removing brush.
No trail crew experience is necessary. The PNTA will provide all of the tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
A crew leader will be working on site for the duration of the trip, but volunteers are free to participate for as along as they want.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2019
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: Kristin Ackerman
- Trip Time: up to 7 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 5 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Tonasket Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Pipsissewa Trailhead at Bonaparte Lake
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but may be available nearby at Bonaparte Lake
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Pipsissewa Trailhead
- No events in this location