Date(s) - 05/29/2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
4th of July TH
Download Event iCal
- Region: The Okanogan
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: Brush Out, Tread Work
Volunteers will work closely with PNTA trail crew leaders to maintain the Cabin Trail, a segment of the PNT west of Mount Bonaparte. We may also work on Fourth of July 307 if time allows.
No trail crew experience is necessary for this event. The PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
A crew leader will be working on site for the duration of the trip, but volunteers are free to participate for as along as they like.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2016
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: Kristin Ackerman
- Trip Time: up to 7 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 5 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4
- Cost: Free