Date(s): 05/29/2021 - 05/30/2021
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent
- Difficulty: Difficult (due to hike length)
- Hike Length: over 6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip(s)
- Project Type: Log Out, Brush Out, Tread Work
Help get the PNT/ Noisy Creek Trail ready for the season. Volunteer “swampers” will work with PNTA sawyers, helping to roll log rounds and remove cut branches from the trail corridor. We can also spot repair tread, clean drains, and prune back brush along the way.
No trail crew experience is necessary. The PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
Crew leaders work on the trail for the duration of the trip, but volunteer crew members are free to participate for as long as they like.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: TBD
- Trip Time: up to 8+ hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 10 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Sullivan Lake Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is available with PNTA staff at a dispersed, undeveloped site near Sullivan Lake. Multiple developed campgrounds (pay-to-stay) are available nearby.
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- No events in this location