Date(s): 06/12/2021 - 06/13/2021
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip(s)
- Project Type: Log Out, Brush Out, Tread Work
Volunteers can make a big difference by joining this work party and helping to get the Shedroof Divide Trail ready for PNT thru-hikers and other visitors this season.
While the backcountry team works southbound from Thunder Creek, this front country team will work northbound from Pass Creek Pass.
Volunteer “swampers” will work with PNTA sawyers, helping to roll log rounds and remove cut branches from the trail corridor. We can also spot repair tread, clear drains, and prune back brush along the way.
No trail crew experience is necessary for this event. The PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and by ready to have fun day out on this beautiful trail!
Crew leaders work on the trail for the duration of the trip, but volunteer crew members are free to participate for as long as they like.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: TBD
- Trip Time: up to 8+ hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 10 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Sullivan Lake Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is available with PNTA staff at a dispersed, undeveloped site near Sullivan Lake. Multiple developed campgrounds (pay-to-stay) are available nearby.
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- No events in this location