Date(s): 07/07/2021 - 07/14/2021
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington and/or The Okanogan
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Drop-in Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip(s), Multi-day
- Project Type: Protection (tread repairs, drains, structures)
- Three crews; three trails TBD
Join this drop-in work party to help protect the Pacific Northwest Trail and other popular trails around Republic, Washington. With your help, we will repair and prevent erosion on trails in the beautiful Colville National Forest. More information about the worksite will be provided to those that register.
Please note, this Drop-in Work Party is suitable for volunteers with previous experience.
Drop-in volunteers make a difference by working alongside PNTA Performance Crews. PNTA staff work on site for the duration of the event, but volunteers are welcome to participate for as long as they like.
The PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail. See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
Other volunteer opportunities: Volunteers trail scouts can share info about trail conditions in Northeast Washington by submitting a Scout Report, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- PNTA Last Worked Here:
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: TBD
- Trip Time: up to 8+ hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: TBD
- Spots Available: 6 (three teams)
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest
- Rendezvous Point: TBD
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is available with PNTA staff at dispersed, undeveloped sites and several National Forest campgrounds.
- Directions: TBD
All Events at Republic, WA
- No events in this location