9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Hall Creek Sno-Park
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 with guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: Brush Out, Tread Work
Join the PNTA for a volunteer trail work party on a portion of the Thirteenmile Trail/ PNT. We will spend the day maintaining the trail’s tread and removing brush.
No trail crew experience is necessary. The PNTA will provide all of the tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
A crew leader will be working on site for the duration of the trip, but volunteers are free to participate for as along as they want.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: unknown
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: Mackenzie & Jonny
- Trip Time: up to 7 hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 6 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4 daily
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Republic Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Hall Creek Sno-Park, near Republic, WA
- Directions: See Location for directions
How to Extend Your Trip
PNTA crew leaders will service this trail for several days; volunteer crew members are welcome to join us for a multi-day adventure.
- Multi-day Dates: Thursday – Sunday
- Volunteers are welcome to arrive as early as Wednesday night
- Camping: Available/included for multi-day participants who opt to camp with PNTA crew; the crew camps at a dispersed site (read: undeveloped), a brief drive from the trailheads.
- Meals: Available/included for multi-day participants who opt to camp with PNTA crew and register by Fri, Sep 17
- Indicate your ETA and date range in the comments of your registration
All Events at Hall Creek Sno-Park
- No events in this location