9:00 am - 11:00 am
Total: 30 / Remaining: 30
Download Event iCal
- Region: The Okanogan
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by guardian; all ages welcome
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Length: 0–3 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Work Party
- Trip Duration: Day Trip
- Project Type: Conservation
Not every mile of a young National Scenic Trail is literally on a trail; sometimes you have to walk on the roads between trailheads. Fortunately, the quiet country roads of the Okanogan offer a scenic ramble of their own— except for that roadside litter!
Spend a morning with a PNTA work party beautifying the trail corridor and getting rubbish out of our waterways and wildlife habitats on a roughly three-mile stretch of the PNT on Toroda Creek Road— between Cougar Creek and Bunch Roads.
No trail crew experience necessary: the PNTA provides bags and personal protective equipment, and we’ll haul the trash to the landfill. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: NA
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader(s): TBD + Kristin Ackerman
- Trip Time: 2 hrs, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 3 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 30
- Meals: NA
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Okanogan County
- Rendezvous Location: TBD
- Staging Area: TBD
- Camping: NA
- Directions: See Location for directions
Register for this Party
Note: If you’ve already booked a spot on this trip and you’d like to book additional spots for other members of your group, or view the booking options again, then log out of your pnt.org account (if applicable) and reload this page.
Bookings are closed for this event.
All Events at Wauconda, WA
- No events in this location