Date(s): 08/18/2022 - 08/21/2022
Total: 8 / Remaining: 8
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; ages 15–17 with guardian consent
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Length: 0–3 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Note: Volunteer crew may join forces with participants of a PNTA Work-based Learning student crew
- Trip Duration: Day trip or Multi-day
- Project Type: Log Out, Brush Out, Tread Work
A rare opportunity to connect the dots and help complete the PNT! Help create a new trail along Sullivan Outlet Creek, for an off-road connection between the Mill Pond Historic and Sullivan Lake trail systems.
A new trail will have been roughed in by a previous work party. On this trip we will engage in brush work and dirt work to improve the corridor and tread to meet specifications for a developed trail.
No trail crew experience necessary: the PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your camp gear and daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding work-based learning experience on the trail!
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: July 2022
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader(s): TBD
- Trip Time: 6–8 hrs daily, + drive time
- Note: Crew leaders will likely work longer hours, but volunteer crew members are always welcome to participate at their own pace for as long as they like.
- Hike Distance: up to 3 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 2 daily
- Meals: Included for multi-day participants who register & onboard Fri, August 5th
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Sullivan Lake Ranger District
- Rendezvous Location: Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Multi-day participants may disperse camp with PNTA crew leaders near the trailhead
- Directions: See Location for directions
Register for this Party
Note: If you’ve already booked a spot on this trip and you’d like to book additional spots for other members of your group, or view the booking options again, then log out of your pnt.org account (if applicable) and reload this page.
Bookings are closed for this event.
All Events at Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 05/23/2023 - 05/30/2023 - All Day
- Sullivan Lake Trails — Annual Maintenance - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 05/27/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 06/10/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 06/24/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Grassy-Hall Divide Trails — Annual Maintenance - 06/25/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- N Fk Sullivan Creek — Pack In Support - 08/16/2023 - All Day
- N Fk Sullivan Creek — Pack Out Support - 08/18/2023 - All Day