Date(s): 09/01/2022 - 09/04/2022
Total: 20 / Remaining: 20
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: All Ages Welcome
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Length: 0–3 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Work Party
- Trip Duration: Day Trip(s), Multi-day
- Project Type: Brush Out, Tread Work
A rare opportunity to connect the dots and help complete the PNT! Join a PNTA crew for a day of new trail construction— brush and tread work— to create the Sullivan Outlet Creek Trail, an off-road connection between the Historic Mill Pond and Sullivan Lake trail systems.
A new trail will have been roughed in by previous work parties. On this trip we will improve the corridor and tread to meet specifications for a developed trail.
No trail crew experience necessary: the PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: NA
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader(s): Hannah and Triston
- Trip Time: up to 6+ hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 3 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4 daily
- Meals: Included for multi-day participants who register & enroll by 12:00 p.m. Fri August 26th
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Sullivan Lake Ranger District
- Rendezvous Location: Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Dispersed camping available with PNTA Crew Leaders
- Directions: See Location for directions
About Trip Duration
Volunteer crew members are free to participate for as long as they like. For example, you can join the crew as a day-trip participant, or make this a multi-day adventure.
Meals are available for multi-day participants who register early enough for us to include them in meal plans. (See Meals deadline in Project Details, above.)
Want to dig deeper and play longer? Crew leaders work at this location for a full week, and transportation between a rendezvous location in Kettle Falls and the project location may be available for crew members who opt to stick around for maximum trip duration.
Register for this Party
Note: If you’ve already booked a spot on this trip and you’d like to book additional spots for other members of your group, or view the booking options again, then log out of your pnt.org account (if applicable) and reload this page.
Bookings are closed for this event.
All Events at Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- No events in this location