Date(s) - 07/17/2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Lake Ann Trail
Spots Available - 0
Download Event iCal
- Region: North Cascades
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 4–8 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: General Maintenance
Volunteer to help the PNTA keep the popular Lake Ann Trail segment of the PNT in great shape! Join experienced PNTA crew leaders and help maintain the trail’s walking surface and drainage features so it remains ready for visitors for seasons to come.
Plan to meet at the Lake Ann Trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then begin working our way south to improve areas in need of repair. We will take lunch at beautiful Lake Anne and then work until about 3:00pm.
This event is great for both seasoned trail stewards and folks with minimal experience! Volunteers must have a daypack, lunch, water, long pants, long sleeves and boots.
Due to a road closure, we will rendezvous at the Austin Pass Picnic Area, approximately 2 miles south of the Lake Ann Trailhead for this trail work party. A landslide of Hwy 542 has closed vehicle access to the Lake Ann Trailhead and Artist Point Trailhead (PNT waypoint 7.18P). The road is closed to the public beyond the Austin Pass Picnic Area until further notice.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Sterling Collins-Hill
- Trip Time: up to 6 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 8 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 10
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Mt. Baker-Snoqulamie National Forest — Mt. Baker Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Austin Pass Picnic Area
- Staging Area: Austin Pass Picnic Area
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but is available nearby
- Directions: See Location for directions
Online bookings are not available for this event.