9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Download Event iCal
- Region: North Cascades
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–10 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: General Maintenance
Volunteer to help the PNTA keep the scenic Hannegan Pass Trail segment of the PNT in great shape! Join experienced PNTA crew leaders and help maintain the trail’s walking surface and drainage features so it remains ready for visitors for seasons to come.
Participants will meet at the Hannegan Pass Trailhead and work east. They must have a daypack, lunch, water, long pants, long sleeves and boots.
We will meet at the trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then begin working in places where the drainage features of the trail are in need of repair. They’ll take lunch in the beautiful North Fork Nooksack Valley and then work until about 3:00pm.
This event is great for both seasoned trail stewards and folks with minimal experience!
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Sterling Collins-Hill
- Trip Time: up to 6 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 10 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 10
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Mt. Baker-Snoqulamie National Forest — Mt. Baker Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Hannegan Pass Trailhead
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but is available nearby
- Directions: See Location for directions