9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Baker Lake Trailhead
Download Event iCal
- Region: North Cascades
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 3–8 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: General Maintenance
Volunteer to help the PNTA keep the popular Baker Lake Trail segment of the PNT in great shape! Join experienced PNTA crew leaders and help maintain the trail’s walking surface and drainage features so it remains ready for visitors for seasons to come.
Plan to meet at the Baker Lake Trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then begin working our way north to improve areas in need of repair. We will take lunch on the banks of beautiful Baker Lake and then work until about 3:00pm.
We will meet at the Baker Lake Trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then begin working in places where the drainage features of the trail have fallen into disrepair. Take lunch on the banks of beautiful Baker Lake and then work until about 3:00pm.
This event is great for both seasoned trail stewards and folks with minimal experience!
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2021
- Project Leader: Sterling Collins-Hill
- Trip Time: up to 6 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 8 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 10
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Mt. Baker-Snoqulamie National Forest — Mt. Baker Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Bake Lake Trailhead
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but may be available at Baker Lake
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Baker Lake Trailhead
- No events in this location