9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Total: 4 / Remaining: 3
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; ages 16–17 with guardian consent; 5–15 accompanied by guardian
- Difficulty: Easy
- Hike Length: 0–3 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Duration: Day trip
- Project Type: Tread Work
Help close a trail gap in the PNT trail way! Join a PNTA trail crew and other volunteers working on a new trail that will connect the Mill Pond Historic Site to Sullivan Lake.
This new trail was roughed in just last year. With volunteers’ help we’ll finish refining the details. We will widen the tread and corridor to the proper width, and reinforce any steep downslope edges with wee rock walls or log retainers.
This is a great excuse to make a trip to beautiful Sullivan Lake, and dip your toes into trail stewardship at an easily accessible worksite.
No trail crew experience necessary: the PNTA provides tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding and unique experience on the trail!
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: June 2023
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader(s): Forest Reeves
- Trip Time: 2–8 hrs daily, + drive time
- Note: Crew leaders will likely work a full day, but volunteer crew members are always welcome to participate at their own pace for as long as they like.
- Hike Distance: up to 3 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4 daily
- Meals: Day trip(s)— meals not included
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Sullivan Lake Ranger District
- Rendezvous Location: Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Not included, but dispersed and developed campgrounds are available nearby
- Directions: See Location for directions
Register for this Party
Note: If you’ve already booked a spot on this trip and you’d like to book additional spots for other members of your group, or view the booking options again, then log out of your pnt.org account (if applicable) and reload this page.
Log in if you already have an account with us.
All Events at Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 06/10/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 06/24/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Grassy-Hall Divide Trails — Annual Maintenance - 06/25/2023 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- N Fk Sullivan Creek — Pack In Support - 08/16/2023 - All Day
- N Fk Sullivan Creek Trail — Annual Maintenance - 08/16/2023 - 08/19/2023 - All Day
- N Fk Sullivan Creek — Pack Out Support - 08/20/2023 - All Day
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 09/23/2023 - All Day
- Sullivan Outlet Creek — New Trail - 10/05/2023 - 10/08/2023 - All Day