Mil Creek FR 3230
- From Tonasket, travel 15 miles northeast on Havillah Road.
- Turn right at Mill Creek FR 3230-000.
- When FR 3230 reaches the T-junction with FR 260, turn left to remain on FR 3230.
- Follow Mill Creek FR 3230 for four miles to 4th of July TH on your left.
- Tip: Beware of forks branching off to other Forest Roads, e.g.: Antoine Loop FR 150 and FR 130 (stay left/high to remain on FR 3230), and FR 120 (continue straight on FR 3230).
The trailhead has ample parking spaces, three picnic tables, three equestrian hitching rails, three fire rings, and one vault toilet. There is NO WATER at this trailhead.
Hiking, Backpacking, and Horseback Riding
No day use fee or pass is required at this site