Baker River Trailhead
- From the Mt. Baker Ranger District office in Sedro-Woolley, WA follow State Route 20 east for 16 miles to milepost 82.
- Turn left (north) on the Baker Lake Highway (Forest Service road 11). Continue for 25.5 miles to the end of the road. The trailhead is not currently accessible to vehicles due to a washout approximately 0.25 miles from the road’s end. Temporary parking is available below the washout.
There are several parking spaces, a vault toilet and primitive campsites at the trailhead.
Hiking, Backpacking, and Horseback Riding
FEES & PASSES
A valid Recreation Pass is required at Baker River Trailhead or $5 per vehicle per day
- Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Baker River Trailhead Information
- Road and Trail Conditions
- Explore the Area