Bear Pot FR 2500-000
The Bear Pot Trailhead provides access to the Pacific Northwest Trail / Thirteenmile Trail 023 via the 0.8 mi Bear Pot Trail 019. Bear Pot Trailhead has space for a few vehicles to park, but no trailhead amenities.
Bring plenty of water, and your cathole kit. There is no vault toilet at this location.
- From Republic, follow Hwy 20 eastbound toward Sherman Pass, for approx 4–5 miles beyond the turnoff to Curlew (Hwy 21)
- From Hwy 20, turn right on Hall Creek FR 2050-600.
- Follow Hall Creek Rd approx. 5–6miles, then fork right (westward) down Ninemile Creek FR 2053-000.
- Nearly five miles along FR 2053, turn right on FR 2054-000.
- In less than a mile, when FR 2054 forks, veer left to head up Bear Pot FR 2055-000.
- In approx. 3.5 miles, Bear Pot FR 2055 terminates at Bear Pot trailhead.
Additional Trailheads for Thirteenmile Trail 023
- Thirteenmile Trailhead (western terminus, eastbound mile 0)
- Cougar Mountain (eastbound, mile 4.9)
- Bear Pot Trailhead (eastbound, mile 13.5)
- Hall Creek Trailhead (eastern terminus, mile 17.7)
Parking for several vehicles. There is room for up to 4 truck/trailer combos with an easy turnaround.
Hiking and Horseback Riding and Camping.
No fees or passes are required for day-use visitors