Beth Lake Campground, Chewsaw Road
For a nearby off-PNT adventure in the Okanogan Highlands, listen for the calls of the loons as you walk an easy trail alongside Beth and Beaver Lakes, nestled in a narrow canyon between Mount Bonaparte and Buckhorn Mountain.
- Travel east (towards Republic) on Highway 20
- At approx. 24 miles form Tonasket, turn north/left on the road for Bonaparte Recreation Area (County Rd 4953)
- In approx. 5.5 miles, Bonaparte Lake Road becomes FR 3200; continue on this road for another 7 miles.
- Note: Beaver Lake Campground will be on your left, at the junction of FR 3200 x Chewsaw Rd.
- Turn north/left on Chewsaw Rd.
- Beth Lake Campground will be approx. 1.5 miles up Chewsaw Rd, on your left.
- Head southeast (towards Toroda) on Chesaw Road.
- Beth Lake Campground is on your right, in approx. 8–9 miles from the heart of Chesaw.
Hiking, Camping, Fishing
FEES & PASSES
Campground fees; Fishing License Required