Flume Creek FR 6200-350
The Flume Creek Trailhead provides access to the Flume Creek TR 502, on the eastern slopes of Abercrombie Mountain, above the town of Metaline.
- From the town of Metaline on Highway 31, take Boundary Road (County Rd 2975) up the hill 3.6 miles.
- Turn left on Flume Creek FR 6200-350.
- Follow FR 6200-350 7.3 miles up the mountain to the trailhead.
Warning: FR 350 can be rough and rocky in places; a high-clearance vehicle is recommended.
The trailhead has room for a few vehicles to park, but no amenities. There is NO WATER at this trailhead.
No day use fee or pass is required at this site
- Colville National Forest
- Flume Creek Trailhead Information
- Google Map Directions from Metaline Falls