Fourteen Mile Recreation Area is a campsite and trailhead providing access (via Albert Camp TR 375) to a system of trails on the eastern edge of the Pasayten Wilderness where one can explore a variety of loop or out-and-back adventures.
Albert Camp Trail is an alternate option for accessing or detouring the PNT, as needed. If you were to continue straight up Fourteen Mile Rd, at the end of the road (beyond the locked gate at Disappointment Creek) you’d reach the PNT at Goodneough Park.
Fourteen Mile Trailhead offers several campsites, including vault toilets. Water can be drawn from N Fk Toats Coulee Ck.
- From Loomis, continue north on the Loomis-Oroville Rd
- Turn left on Toats Coulee Rd; follow Toats Coulee Rd up the Toats Coulee Ck watershed
- After approx. 5.5 miles on Toats Coulee Rd, you’ll make a slight right up a fork to remain on Toats Coulee Rd, heading up the N Fk of Toats Coulee Ck. (There’s a campground at the junction of the N Fk and S Fk Toats Coulee creeks.)
- Turn right up the Fourteen Mile Rd; stay on Fourteen Mile Rd, continuing up N Fk Toats Coulee Ck.
- After approx. 4.5 miles on Fourteen Mile Rd, turn left to head down to Fourteenmile/Albert Camp.
Hiking, Backpacking, and Horseback Riding
FEES & PASSES
$5/vehicle/day or a Northwest Forest Pass is required.