Hall Creek FR 2050-600
The Hall Creek Trailhead provides access the eastern terminus of Thirteenmile Trail 023, part of the Pacific Northwest Trail. It is located on Hall Road 1.5 miles north of the Barnaby Buttes Trailhead.
Bring plenty of water, and your cathole kit. There is no vault toilet at this location.
- From Republic, follow Hwy 20 eastbound toward Sherman Pass, for approx 4–5 miles beyond the turnoff to Curlew (Hwy 21)
- From Hwy 20, turn right on Hall Creek FR 2050-600.
- Follow Hall Creek Rd approx. 10.2 miles; small trailhead will be on your right
Additional Trailheads for Thirteenmile Trail 023
- Thirteenmile Trailhead (western terminus, eastbound mile 0)
- Cougar Mountain (eastbound, mile 4.9)
- Bear Pot Trailhead (eastbound, mile 13.5)
- Hall Creek Trailhead (eastern terminus, mile 17.7)
Parking for several vehicles on the side of Hall Road FR 2050-600
Hiking, Cycling, and Horseback Riding and Camping.
No fees or passes are required for day-use visitors