SW Bonaparte Lake Rd
- From Tonasket, follow Hwy 20 east for approx. 20 miles, then turn left on Bonaparte Lake Rd (Bonaparte Lake Recreation Area).
- Follow Bonaparte Lake Rd for approx. 5.5 miles, then turn left into Bonaparte Lake Campground.
- Straight ahead and on your right is day-use parking with a vault toilet.
- To reach the trailhead, continue on foot walking west— past the group camp site, past the campsite loop, past the boat launch area, over Bonaparte Creek, to the trailhead, marked with a small kiosk, where it begins ascending the hillside.
This trailhead has ample parking. Vault and flush toilets are available in the Bonaparte Lake Campground. Potable water is available May-October.
Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, and Water Sports
No fees or passes required for day-use parking
- Colville National Forest
- Bonaparte Lake Campground Information
- Recreation Information
- Alerts and Notices