Tonasket Mountain/ Aeneas Creek FR 2160-000
Profanity Peak TR 032 provides relatively easy (2 mi) access to the PNT on the Kettle Crest; the trailhead is located approximately 11 miles from Malo, WA.
- From Republic, follow Highway 20/21 east/north
- At the hamlet of Pine Grove, turn left on Highway 21, heading towards Curlew and Malo
- After approx. 17.5 miles, about 1.5 miles beyond the heart of Malo, turn right on Aeneas Creek Rd
- Stay the course approx. 9.5 miles on Tonasket Mountain/ Aeneas Creek FR 2160-000, until you reach the end of the road at the trailhead.
- Note: At approx. 9 miles the road may appear to fork — stay right to remain on Tonasket Mountain FR 2160-000.
The trailhead has a modest amount of undeveloped parking space.
NO toilet, NO water, NO fire rings
Hiking, Backpacking, Bicycling and Horseback Riding
No day use fee or pass is required at this site