Summit Lake Road
The Wilcox Trailhead is the eastern terminus of Wild Horse Springs and Whistler Canyon trails, part of the Pacific Northwest Trail in the Mount Hull Area, approximately 8 miles southeast of Oroville as the crow flies.
- From Tonasket, head up to the Okanogan Highlands on Havillah Rd
- In approx. 14–15 miles, turn left on Dry Gulch Rd, then left on Swanson Mill Rd
- After approx. 2 miles on Swanson Mill Rd, stay straight (right fork) to head up Summit Lake FR 3525-000
- In approx. 3 miles on FR 3525, Wilcox Trailhead will be on your right
Parking for several vehicles, including horse trailers.
Vault toilet, unloading ramp and hitching rails, picnic tables, fire rings; Dry Camp, NO WATER
Hiking, Bicycling, and Horseback Riding and Camping.
No fees or passes are required for day-use visitors.
- Wild Horse Springs and Whistler Canyon - 08/18/2022 - 08/21/2022 - All Day