9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Download Event iCal
- Region: Northeast Washington
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent
- Difficulty: Intermediate (due to potential hike length)
- Hike Length: 3–6 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: Brush Out, Tread Work
Join the PNTA for a volunteer trail work party on a beloved PNT feeder trail: Snow Peak 010. We will spend the day restoring the trail’s tread.
If time allows, this party could hike up to the PNT/ Kettle Crest to touch up short sections of new trail installed by the PNTA in 2020.
No trail crew experience is necessary. The PNTA will provide all of the tools, personal protective equipment, and training. Just bring yourself, your daypack, and a thirst for a rewarding day on the trail!
A crew leader will be working on site for the duration of the trip, but volunteers are free to participate for as along as they want.
See Resources (below) for Frequently Asked Questions and daypack recommendations.
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Kristin Ackerman
- Trail Crew Leader/s: Kristin Ackerman
- Trip Time: up to 7+ hrs daily, + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 6 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 4
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Colville National Forest — Republic Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Anderson’s Grocery in Republic, WA
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Not included with this trip; available at nearby campgrounds
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Republic, WA
- No events in this location