Baker Lake Trailhead
The Baker Lake Trailhead provides access to the Baker Lake Trail 610 and the Pacific Northwest Trail at the southeast side of Baker Lake.
- From the Mt. Baker Ranger District office in Sedro-Woolley, WA follow State Route 20 east for 16 miles to milepost 82.
- Turn left (north) on the Baker Lake Highway (Forest Service road 11). Continue for 14 miles to the Baker Dam Road and turn right.
- Drive past the Puget Sound Energy Kulshan Campground and across the Upper Baker Dam.
- After crossing the dam, bear left on Forest Service road 1107. Follow FS road 1107 for 1 mile and look for the trailhead and parking area on the left side of the road.
The trailhead has several parking spaces and a vault toilet.
Hiking, Backpacking, and Horseback Riding
A valid Recreation Pass is required at Baker Lake Trailhead.
- Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Baker Lake Trailhead Information
- Road and Trail Conditions
- Explore the Area
- 4-22 Baker Lake Trail Logout - 04/22/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5-6 Baker Lake Trail Logout - 05/06/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm