Spur Mountain FR 3300-100
Southside Trailhead — Mt. Bonaparte
Southside TR 308 is part of the PNT; its lower trailhead is located a half-mile up Spur Mtn road from the Bonaparte Lake Overlook at the top of Pipsissewa TR 383.
- From Tonasket, follow Hwy 20 east for approx. 20 miles, then turn left Bonaparte Lake Rd (Bonaparte Lake Recreation Area).
- Follow Bonaparte Lake road for approx. 1.5 miles, then turn left on Mill Creek FR 3230.
- After about 1.3 miles on FR 3230, you’ll stay straight at the fork, continuing up Spur Mountain FR 3300-100.
- In approximately five miles you’ll reach the Bonaparte Lake Overlook, where there’s room to park; then back track approximately 1/2 mile to reach the trailhead for Southside 308.
- 5-8 Southside Trail - 05/08/2021 - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm