12641 Sullivan Lake Road
A convenient place to rendezvous with your trail crew before heading out to a PNTA work party in the Sullivan Lake Ranger District. Across the road, West Sullivan Campground includes a day use area with picnic pavilion, vault toilets, and water.
From Tiger/ Hwy 20:
- Travel north on Hwy 31 for approx. 2.7 miles, then turn right on Sullivan Lake Rd.
- You’ll cross an unique bridge over the Pend Oreille River, then follow the curve left to continue up Sullivan Lake Rd.
- After approx. 12 miles you’ll reach the north end of Sullivan Lake. Shortly after crossing the dam, the Ranger Station will be on your left.
From Metaline Falls:
- From the bridge over Pend Oreille River, continue north on Lehigh Ave/ Hwy 31 for approx. 2.1 miles, then turn right on Sullivan Lake Rd.
- After approx. 5.2 miles, the Ranger Station will be on your right.
Area amenities include trailhead parking, an interpretive site, picnic tables, and vault toilets
Hiking, Fishing, Cycling, Outdoor Learning and Picnicking
No passes required to use trails or park at trailheads. Day-use and camping fees apply for use of campground facilities; see resources below for information.