12641 Sullivan Lake Road
Sullivan Lake Ranger Station
A convenient place to rendezvous with your trail crew before heading out to a PNT work party in the Sullivan Lake Ranger District.
Across the road, West Sullivan Campground includes a day use area with picnic pavilion, vault toilets, and water.
From Tiger/ Hwy 20:
- Travel north on Hwy 31 for approx. 2.7 miles, then turn right on Sullivan Lake Rd.
- You’ll cross an awesome bridge over the Pend Oreille river, then make a slight left to continue up Sullivan Lake Rd.
- After approx. 12 miles you’ll reach the north end of Sullivan Lake. Shortly after crossing the dam, the Ranger Station will be on your left.
From Metaline Falls (a PNT trail town):
- From the bridge over Pend Oreille River, continue north on Lehigh Ave/ Hwy 31 for approx. 2.1 miles, then turn right on Sullivan Lake Rd.
- After approx. 5.2 miles, the Ranger Station will be on your right.