Baker Hot Springs
- From the Mt. Baker Ranger District office in Sedro-Woolley, WA follow State Route 20 east for 16 miles to milepost 82.
- Turn left (north) on the Baker Lake Highway, Forest Service road 11. Continue 17.7 miles to Forest Service road 1130 and turn left.
- Follow road 1130 for 4 miles.
- Turn right and follow Forest Service road 1144 to its end.
- Hike approximately one half mile downhill past berms at the south end of the parking area to reach the “trailhead.” (A trail leading uphill provides access to the hot springs.)
Parking space for several vehicles. No toilets, No potable water are available.
Swift Creek Trail is hiker only and wilderness regulations apply within Mt. Baker Wilderness.
No fees are required at this trailhead.
- Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Swift Creek Trailhead Information
- Road and Trail Conditions
- Explore the Area