9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Total: 0 / Remaining: 0
Download Event iCal
- Region: North Cascades
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 4–8 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: General Maintenance
Celebrate National Public Lands Day with a fun day of service! Volunteers will help keep the beautiful Hannegan Pass Trail segment of the PNT in great shape!
Join experienced PNTA crew leaders and help maintain the trail’s walking surface and drainage features so it remains ready for visitors for seasons to come.
Plan to meet at the Hannegan Trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then begin working our way west to improve areas in need of repair. We will take lunch on the trail and enjoy sweeping views of the Ruth Creek Valley, and then continue working until about 3:00pm.
This fun event is great for both seasoned trail stewards and folks with minimal experience. We hope to see you there!
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2020
- Project Leader: Sterling Collins-Hill
- Trip Time: up to 6 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 8 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 10
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Mt. Baker-Snoqulamie National Forest — Mt. Baker Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Hannegan Pass Trailhead
- Staging Area: N/A
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but may be available at Silver Fir Campground and other USFS campgrounds nearby
- Directions: See Location for directions
All Events at Hannegan Trailhead
- No events in this location