9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Total: 10 / Remaining: 1
Baker Lake Trailhead
Download Event iCal
- Region: North Cascades
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Ages: adults; 16–17 with guardian consent; 10–15 accompanied by a guardian
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Hike Length: 1–5 miles
- Trip Type: Volunteer Trail Work Party
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Project Type: Trail Maintenance
This winter was hard on the much-loved Baker Lake Trail. At our third volunteer event of the season we’ll continue our mission to log out the trail using crosscut and hand saws to clear fallen trees as well as loppers and other hand tools to brush back vegetation.
Participants will meet at the Baker Lake Trailhead and work north. They must have a daypack, lunch, water, long pants, long sleeves and boots.
We will meet at the Baker Lake Trailhead at 9:00am, have a quick safety chat and then get to work clearing the trail of logs both large and small. Take lunch on the banks of beautiful Baker Lake and then work until about 3:00pm.
This event is great for both seasoned trail stewards and folks with minimal experience!
- PNTA Last Worked Here: 2021
- Project Leader: Sterling Collins-Hill
- Trip Time: up to 6 hrs + drive time
- Hike Distance: up to 5 miles round trip
- Spots Available: 10
- Cost: Free
Other Location Info
- Land Manager: Mt. Baker-Snoqulamie National Forest — Mt. Baker Ranger District
- Rendezvous Point: Bake Lake Trailhead
- Staging Area: NA
- Camping: Camping is not included with this event but may be available at Baker Lake
- Directions: See Location for directions
Bookings are closed for this event.
All Events at Baker Lake Trailhead
- 4-22 Baker Lake Trail Logout - 04/22/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5-6 Baker Lake Trail Logout - 05/06/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm