The Thirteenmile Trailhead is located at the western terminus of Thirteenmile Trail 023, part of the Pacific Northwest Trail. It is located 13 miles south of Republic just in the deep canyon of the San Poil River.
- From Republic, turn right on S Clark Ave/ Hwy 21
- In approx. 12–13 miles, the developed trailhead will be on your left.
Additional Trailheads for Thirteenmile Trail 023
- Thirteenmile Trailhead (western terminus, eastbound mile 0)
- Cougar Mountain (eastbound, mile 4.9)
- Bear Pot Trailhead (eastbound, mile 13.5)
- Hall Creek Trailhead (eastern terminus, mile 17.7)
Parking for several vehicles. Maximum length vehicle 30 feet.
Camping, Picnic tables, Vault Toilets, and Parking. Draw and filter water from the creek.
Hiking, Bicycling, and Horseback Riding and Camping.
No fees or passes are required for day-use visitors. Fee free campground.