Silver Creek Campground
Silver Creek campground is a trailhead for the PNT on North Fork Silver Creek Trail 119, which ties also in with Abercrombie Mountain Trail 117.
On the other side of the campground— through the group site— is the trailhead for South Fork Silver Creek Trail 123. A short drive back down the road will take you to a fork where you can journey up to Sherlock Peak Trail 139.
Silver Creek Rd is rough and rutted in spots; high clearance vehicles are recommended.
- From Colville, travel east on 3rd Ave/ Hwy 20.
- Approx. 0.9 mi out of downtown, turn left on Aladdin Rd.
- Follow Aladdin for approx. 25.5 miles, then turn right on Deep Lake / Boundary Rd.
- After approx. 7.3 miles on Deep Lake Rd, you’ll reach the small settlement of Leadpoint; turn right on Silver Creek FR 7078-070.
- At the first fork, keep left to start on Silver Creek Rd, rather than forking right onto Gladstone.
- You’ll pass FR 7078-000 on your left, which heads up to the Abercrombie Mountain 117 trailhead. Shortly after the Abercrombie junction, the road forks again: stay left to remain on Silver Creek FR -070.
- Note: The right fork would take you up Sherlock Peak FR 7078-075, to Sherlock Peak TR 139.
- Silver Creek FR -070 ends at Silver Creek Campground and the PNT.
Area amenities include trailhead parking, vault toilet, camp sites with picnic tables, and a group campsite. There is no potable water here, but you can draw and filter water from the creeks.
Camp sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hiking, Cycling, Horseback Riding and Picnicking
No fees or passes are required for day-use visitors.
- Silver Creek Trails — Annual Maintenance - 06/06/2023 - 06/13/2023 - All Day